- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: For 4 People
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: N/A
Spicy Breakfast McMuffins
I am sharing my Spicy Breakfast McMuffins. Filled to the brim with spicy Italian sausage and veggies for a filling on-the-go breakfast. I love taking one or two of these mcmuffins with me to work. Can’t have eggs?
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease 10 silicon liners with coconut oil.
- In a large skillet, brown sausage over medium heat. Remove from pan.
- In sausage fat, add in diced onion, bell pepper, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until onions are translucent.
The idea of Paleo for One has been swimming around my head for more than a year, but I was too nervous to put my idea into action until this summer. This summer I committed to making Paleo for One happen because I truly believe in the idea.Add to Favourites